He’s the East London rapper who has topped the Christian and Gospel music charts and Ely Cathedral now awaits him
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning rap artist will perform at the popular Rave in the Nave at Ely Cathedral.
London-based artist, Guvna B, best known for contemporary gospel rap music, has released four albums and won the award for best gospel act at the internationally acclaimed MOBO Awards and the Urban Music Awards in 2010.
He will be appearing at Ely Cathedral on July 11.
Canon Alan Hargrave has been supporting Rave in the Nave for over 10 years.
He said: “‘There is so much to say about Rave - live bands, big inflatables, barbecue, labyrinth, circus tricks, dancing, ‘chill out’ café. As well as well-known local band Empire Nation, this year Rave will be featuring Guvna B. It will be a great evening so don’t miss out.”
You may also want to watch:
Rave in the Nave is an annual Christian gathering for young people aged 12 and older from churches and Christian youth teams across the Diocese of Ely. It is organised by all of the major Christian denominations and has been going strong for 22 years.
For further information about the event, which runs from 7.15pm, and tickets, visit the website, www.raveinthenave.net
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia