Have your satirical queries answered by political comedian Andy Zaltzman at Cambridge Junction 3D show
- Credit: Archant
Andy Zaltzman is to bring his 3D ‘Satirist for Hire’ show to the Cambridge Junction this Friday (January 29).
The comedian, who will perform in J3, asks ‘Are you exasperated by economics, piqued by politics, or wound up about the world? Then this is your chance to have the issues you care about satirised to order by one of Britain’s leading political comedians, who will deliver freshly-hewn, individually-tailored comedic responses to your big issues.
People are invited to email their satiric query to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the date of the show you’ll be attending, plus details of the issue/person/concept/thing you would like addressed.
Previous issues requested range from British democracy, via Syria, the lyrics of Carly Rae Jepsen, mental health provision in the age of austerity, the concept of hope, and Kevin Pietersen, all the way to criminal justice and Pokemon.
Tickets, which cost £13, are available by calling the box office: 01223 511 511.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut