Haddnham’s annual beer festival returns this month and promises to be the ‘best yet’
- Credit: Archant
Haddenham Beer Festival promises a weekend of fun for everyone from Friday June 30 to Sunday July 2 at the village ‘rec’.
Organisers say they have pulled out all the stops to ensure this year’s festival is the best yet.
The opening night sees the return of Elvis followed by Iron Fist on their ResErection tour.
The fish and chip van will be at the festival so there’s no need to worry about supper. Entry on the door is £3 - children free - weekend passes are available at £10 from Sarah Tindall and Spoilt Rotten Beads.
Saturday is family day and there will be lots for children to do including Nerf Wars, craft activities, pea-shooting, face painting and henna,
You may also want to watch:
This year there will be around 30 real ales and nine ciders plus Pimms and Proscecco. Headlining in the evening are the IndiesTones & the Ramshackle Daddies.
Sunday is relaxation day with a chance to enjoy a pint and more live music.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation