Live entertainment starts again at arts centre – kicking off with ‘giant balloon show’
- Credit: Archant
Live entertainment is returning to one of east Cambs’ many venues – kicking off with a ‘giant balloon show’ in September.
Haddenham Arts Centre has reopened and is staging a number of safe socially-distanced events after being forced shut due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
On Thursday, August 27, the centre held an open-air outdoor puppet performance of ‘Rust and Stardust: Tweethearts’.
On upcoming events, a spokesperson said: “Dizzy O’Dare brings his Giant Balloon show to Haddenham Arts Centre on Saturday, September 19.
“Again we’ve got two shows at 2pm and 4pm. Both performances last around 30 mins and are suitable for family audiences.
You may also want to watch:
“Our café is open from 10am to 4pm and we’re now serving award winning Saffron Ice Creams - they are delicious!
“Our exhibition of limited edition prints of iconic images from the creative forces of Storm Thorgerson and StormStudios continues to October 31.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
“The arts centre and cafe are now open Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm.”
For more information or to book, visit: www.haddenhamartscentre.org.uk