Start half term with a bang by learning samba drumming
- Credit: HADDENHAM ARTS CENTRE
Ever wanted to try out samba drumming? Now's your chance - thanks to a new workshop in East Cambridgeshire.
The Library Presents programme is offering two samba drumming workshops with Anthony Paul at Haddenham Arts Centre.
These will take place this Saturday (May 29) at 11.30am and 1pm.
Each workshop will be one hour long and will be suitable for children aged seven and above, as well as young people and adults. All drums and samba instruments are provided.
"No musical experience is needed but expect lots of fun with beats and rhythm," said organiser Sally MacEachern.
You may also want to watch:
"Even if you have never touched a drum before, Anthony will support you to have a go."
Tickets are £5/£4/£3 and are available in person from Cambridgeshire Libraries or online at www.libray.live/the-library-presents
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 7 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 8 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 9 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 10 Chilled out seal photographed relaxing on Cambs riverbank
The programme is run by Cambridgeshire County Council, working in partnership with Babylon ARTS and is funded by Arts Council England.