Arts centre gets £25,000 post-Covid lifeline
- Credit: HADDENHAM ARTS CENTRE
Haddenham Arts Centre is to receive £25,000 from the third round of the Government’s Culture Recovery Fund.
The team say that, over the coming months, this funding will help them to support artists and makers and make their events even more accessible to local people.
Caroline Cawley, arts centre manager, said: "We are happy to receive this funding and are very grateful to Arts Council England and DCMS who have continued to support our ongoing recovery.
"We recognise that the past year has been difficult for so many small businesses and charities so we've been so happy to welcome back visitors to our community arts centre.
"Keep a look out for the range of community events and collaborations we'll be offering this Christmas and into the new year.
"We've just announced our Christmas Kindness Cabin working with Re-Imagine."
Haddenham Arts Centre is among 925 recipients to benefit from the latest round of awards from the Culture Recovery Fund.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 3 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV
- 10 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
For more information, visit www.haddenhamartscentre.org.uk