Goldman Sisters bring Musical Mystery Tour to The Brook in Soham
- Credit: Archant
The Goldman Sisters will bring their Musical Mystery Tour to The Brook in Soham on Saturday, September 23.
The performance is packed full of comedy, theatre and well-loved music that everyone will recognise… but there is a twist.
There is no set programme. Instead, the audience influences what happens.
Sisters Ortal and Gavriella Goldman take everyone on a musical journey where you’ll hear familiar classical music in a manner which has never been heard (nor seen) before.
Musical Mystery Tour is the latest in the Goldman Sisters’ catalogue of successful music performances. It was created and is performed by Gavriella and Ortal Goldman who are both renowned, prize-winning musicians, playing violin and French horn.
You may also want to watch:
Since their critically-acclaimed performance of Piano Recital (Piano Not Included) was premiered at the Brighton Fringe Festival in 2009, they have been touring the country, filling halls and delighting audiences with their fresh take on classical music performances.
Their shows are full of humour and are suitable for all ages. They have performed at a wide variety of venues, from school halls to the Chatsworth Estate and everywhere in between. Their approachable, likeable manner makes them a hit wherever they go.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
Doors open at 7pm with food available until 8.30pm before showtime at 8pm.
Admission costs £15: visit http://www.brookentertainment.co.uk/events.html to book in advance.