Fundraising gig set for Cambridge in aid of charity that helps those with terminal cancer
- Credit: Archant
A gig will be held at one of Cambridge’s best-loved music venues in aid of a local charity.
Indie/rock band Stingray will perform at The Blue Moon in Norfolk Street to raise money for ‘Something To Look Forward To’.
The charity helps people who have been financially affected as a direct result of a terminal cancer diagnosis.
They organise special trips away and gifts to those who really do need a special little something to look forward to.
Stingray will perform a diverse set with classic tracks from The Stranglers and The Clash, to the most popular hits from contemporary artists such as The Killers, Elbow and Plan B.
You may also want to watch:
Local Ely based company Infiniti Graphics designed the official gig poster.
All proceeds from ticket sales will go direct to the charity.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
The event will take place on March 16.
Tickets can be purchased at http://buytickets.at/somethingtolookforwardto/224155