Ghostly production Gaslight comes to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Seat-gripping thriller ‘Gaslight’ will spook audiences at the Cambridge Arts Theatre this month.
Starring stage and television actress Kara Tointon (Eastenders, Mr Selfridge), the play follows the story of Bella Manningham who can’t explain the curious disappearance of some of her possessions.
Neither can she work out the mysterious footsteps overhead, or the ghostly flickering of the living room gaslight in the home she shares with husband, Jack.
Written by Patrick Hamilton, Gaslight first opened in theatres in 1938 and propelled the 34-year-old playwright to stardom.
It is at the venue from Monday 13 to Saturday 18 February.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets start at £18 and can be booked on 01223 503333 or online at cambridgeartstheatre.com
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor