Get your tickets for return of Burwell comedy night
- Credit: Archant
Burwell Comedy Club returns on March 21 and organisers are promising more fun and laughter than ever before.
As ever, there is a stellar line-up of acts due to take the stage with Stephen Carling, Howard Read, Jamie Gosney and Mark Felgate also scheduled to appear.
The show starts at 7.30pm and is being held at Burwell Village College.
Headline act this year is Mark Felgate, pictured, who will be visiting Burwell for a second time. Mark will take the audience on a journey, with side splitting routines on school life, freaking out drunks and pallbearers.
Stephen Carling will be making his Burwell debut as host for the night, with his enigmatic, original act along with his unique pattern of delivery he will amuse and delight the crowd.
You may also want to watch:
Howard Read may be better known to some as ‘Big Howard’ from children’s TV, however this time he has left ‘Little Howard’ behind as he whips the audience into a frenzy of laughter with his silly songs, jokes and general buffoonery. Jamie Gosney takes centre stage for the middle section. Jamie’s cheeky and self-deprecating view on life is sure to keep the audience hanging on to every word.
Tickets, priced at £10, are available by e-mail fom firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01638 604541. Over 18s only.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'