Get ready to be spooked when The Woman in Black comes to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
It may be a little while yet before Halloween, but getting Cambridge ready for the night of fright will be Susan Hill’s eerie tale of The Woman in Black.
Coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre on September 26, tickets are now on sale for the thrilling horror, which follows the story of junior solicitor, Arthur Kipps.
Originally a Gothic novel, the story has been adapted for the theatre by Stephen Mallatratt, with the script originally released in 1987 – just four years after the success of the book.
With plenty of shocks, screams, and secrets to unravel, the play has enticed more than seven million theatre-goers worldwide,
Performances are from September 26 to October 1, with tickets starting at £18.
You may also want to watch:
To book, call 01223 503 333, or visit www.cambridgeartstheatre.com
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash