Get ready for all things vintage at college’s retro fair
- Credit: Archant
A vintage and retro fair is taking place in the Lodeside Hall at Soham Village College on April 27.
Browse the many antique, vintage and retro stalls, the historical display of old postcards of Soham and enjoy a vintage cream tea between 12-4pm.
TV auctioneer, David Palmer, of Flog It, will be conducting an auction throughout the afternoon. If you have something to sell, bring it along - it does not need to be old. A 10 per cent sales commission will be deducted from the proceeds.
Or bring along your old belongings and get them valued by Batemans Auctioneers of Stamford for a £2 fee per item.
If you would like to run a stall or donate items for the auction - which can be collected if donated - please contact email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
All profits raised by the Home and College Association will go towards improving the school for the benefit of pupils.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation