Cambridge boutique hotel gives guests the chance to discover the city’s history and get fit
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fans can learn about the history of Cambridge while getting in shape.
The Varsity Hotel & Spa will launch its Leg It & Learn package including an overnight stay in one of The Varsity's luxury rooms.
The package will also include a 30-minute early morning guided run, that will allow people to explore the history of the city centre.
The run will take a special route through Cambridge, where participants can enjoy the tranquillity of river Cam, passing key cultural sites, including Kings and Trinity College.
The post-workout breakfast will be held at the hotel's restaurant Six.
Guests will indulge in an all-inclusive buffet which will include nutritious dishes such as poached eggs and avocado.
The Leg It & Learn package is priced at £150 per person and includes an overnight stay at the hotel on Friday January 24 in a king room for two guests.
- 1 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 2 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 3 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 4 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 7 Stress, anxiety, mental health and depression prompt rise in days off
- 8 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 9 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 10 Three officers commended for 2021 Boat Race policing
The morning 5K run will take place at 8am.
This also includes access to the spa and gym facilities.
To book: Call 01223 306030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org