Cambridge boutique hotel gives guests the chance to discover the city’s history and get fit
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fans can learn about the history of Cambridge while getting in shape.
The Varsity Hotel & Spa will launch its Leg It & Learn package including an overnight stay in one of The Varsity's luxury rooms.
The package will also include a 30-minute early morning guided run, that will allow people to explore the history of the city centre.
The run will take a special route through Cambridge, where participants can enjoy the tranquillity of river Cam, passing key cultural sites, including Kings and Trinity College.
The post-workout breakfast will be held at the hotel's restaurant Six.
Guests will indulge in an all-inclusive buffet which will include nutritious dishes such as poached eggs and avocado.
The Leg It & Learn package is priced at £150 per person and includes an overnight stay at the hotel on Friday January 24 in a king room for two guests.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 3 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
- 10 Noise warning issued due to increased flying over RAF Lakenheath
The morning 5K run will take place at 8am.
This also includes access to the spa and gym facilities.
To book: Call 01223 306030 or e-mail email@example.com