Get down to Motown at Maltings charity show in aid of Lisa’s Fund and Arthur Rank Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Get down to Motown during a charity show in aid of Lisa’s Fund and Arthur Rank Hospice next weekend.
“Join us for a fantastic evening of Live Motown Music from the A+C Motown show team, to raise money for this wonderful local charity,” say organisers.
“We will also have a live DJ, between sets, to make sure there is plenty of time for a good old boogyie to some all-time classics.”
The show takes place on Saturday June 11.
Tickets; £20 per person, are available from www.themaltingsely.org.uk or call 01353 662633 or 07885 087458, or visit Burrows Bookshop, High Street, Ely
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely