Get down to Motown at Maltings charity show in aid of Lisa’s Fund and Arthur Rank Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Get down to Motown during a charity show in aid of Lisa’s Fund and Arthur Rank Hospice next weekend.
“Join us for a fantastic evening of Live Motown Music from the A+C Motown show team, to raise money for this wonderful local charity,” say organisers.
“We will also have a live DJ, between sets, to make sure there is plenty of time for a good old boogyie to some all-time classics.”
The show takes place on Saturday June 11.
Tickets; £20 per person, are available from www.themaltingsely.org.uk or call 01353 662633 or 07885 087458, or visit Burrows Bookshop, High Street, Ely
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 3 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV
- 10 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team