Gary Barlow set to play Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Gary Barlow is set to play Thetford Forest next summer.
The Take That band member will be heading to Suffolk on Friday, June 8 as part of a solo tour which will also see him perform at Delamere Forest in Cheshire.
Gary Barlow said: “I’m really looking forward to these gigs. I’ve never played Forest Live before so I hope to see you there.”
The star found worldwide fame as a member of British pop group Take That. Since forming in 1989 Take That have won eight Brit awards, sold over 45 million records and over eight million concert tickets.
The band visited Norwich from the first time this summer, playing two dates at Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets £47.50 (plus £5.25 booking fee) will go on sale at 10am on Friday, October 20.
To book, call the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse