Gallery to host unique collection of landscapes
- Credit: Archant
A new collection of landscapes is going on display at the Lynn Strover Gallery, next month.
From March 7-28, the gallery, in Fen Ditton, near Cambridge, will welcome a collection of artists well known for their landscape paintings.
The line up for the spring exhibition includes Ann Armitage, Louise Balaam, Arthur
Neal, Jane Skingley, Stephen Palmer and Adrian Parnell.
New work from each of the exhibiting artists will be on display in the nineteenth century former school house, now a light and airy gallery space in Fen
Ditton since 1989.
A spokesman for the gallery said: “The landscape collection promises a wide variety of styles and some impressive new pieces which will be seen for the first time.
- 1 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 6 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 9 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 10 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
For more information about the Lynne Strover Gallery, in High Street, call 01223 295264 or visit www.strovergallery.co.uk
The gallery will be open from 11am-5pm on Wednesdays and 11am-4pm on Saturdays and by appointment.