Gallery to host unique collection of landscapes
- Credit: Archant
A new collection of landscapes is going on display at the Lynn Strover Gallery, next month.
From March 7-28, the gallery, in Fen Ditton, near Cambridge, will welcome a collection of artists well known for their landscape paintings.
The line up for the spring exhibition includes Ann Armitage, Louise Balaam, Arthur
Neal, Jane Skingley, Stephen Palmer and Adrian Parnell.
New work from each of the exhibiting artists will be on display in the nineteenth century former school house, now a light and airy gallery space in Fen
You may also want to watch:
Ditton since 1989.
A spokesman for the gallery said: “The landscape collection promises a wide variety of styles and some impressive new pieces which will be seen for the first time.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
For more information about the Lynne Strover Gallery, in High Street, call 01223 295264 or visit www.strovergallery.co.uk
The gallery will be open from 11am-5pm on Wednesdays and 11am-4pm on Saturdays and by appointment.