The Full Monty in Ely as rehearsals in full swing - but will the boys bare it all?
- Credit: Archant
The cast of The Full Monty are busy rehearsing their lines and unbuttoning their shirts in preparation for the charity theatre extravaganza.
The musical production will take centre stage at The Maltings in aid of Prostate Cancer UK.
Theatre group, CAT Ely, will be bringing the funny and upbeat musical to life with the help of a talented, local cast.
It will take place from 17 to 20 October at 7.30pm with a matinee on 20 October at 2.30pm.
Tickets are available online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/cately or alternatively email email@example.com.
Becky Green, director, said: “We are so excited for this upcoming musical - it’s funny, upbeat and hosts a catalogue of amazing characters, both male and female.
You may also want to watch:
“Being able to support Prostate Cancer UK through this show too, makes us even more passionate about the event”.
You can also help support the cause by donating to prostate cancer online at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cattheatrecompany or contribute at the shows.
Further information is available from www.prostatecanceruk.org.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning