The Full Monty in Ely as rehearsals in full swing - but will the boys bare it all?
- Credit: Archant
The cast of The Full Monty are busy rehearsing their lines and unbuttoning their shirts in preparation for the charity theatre extravaganza.
The musical production will take centre stage at The Maltings in aid of Prostate Cancer UK.
Theatre group, CAT Ely, will be bringing the funny and upbeat musical to life with the help of a talented, local cast.
It will take place from 17 to 20 October at 7.30pm with a matinee on 20 October at 2.30pm.
Tickets are available online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/cately or alternatively email email@example.com.
Becky Green, director, said: “We are so excited for this upcoming musical - it’s funny, upbeat and hosts a catalogue of amazing characters, both male and female.
“Being able to support Prostate Cancer UK through this show too, makes us even more passionate about the event”.
You can also help support the cause by donating to prostate cancer online at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cattheatrecompany or contribute at the shows.
Further information is available from www.prostatecanceruk.org.
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 3 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 4 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 5 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you