Former cabinet minister will share his life story
- Credit: Archant
Former cabinet minister and TV personality Michael Portillo is bringing his one-man show to the Arts Theatre, Cambridge.
The former MP for Kensington and Chelsea, Portillo was born and brought up in North London before going to the University of Cambridge to read history.
Portillo first took a seat in parliament in 1984. His memorable career in the House of Commons took in a leadership contest and a dramatic election defeat at Enfield Southgate in 1997 after holding the seat for 13 years.
Michael left the Commons in 2005. He makes regular TV appearances and shares his experiences, interests and many incredible stories with the public.
Tickets for the event, which takes place at 8pm on Sunday, February 22, are priced from £12.50 to £22.50.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: For more information, call 01223 503333.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion