Footlights comedy troupe return to Cambridge Arts Theatre next month
- Credit: Archant
Following the sell-out success of 2017, Cambridge Footlights are back by popular demand with two nights of hilarious new comedy.
Cambridge Footlights are the world-famous comedy troupe who first aired the talents of some of the foremost British comedians and actors of this century. Founded in 1880, this university drama society boasts an impressive alumni including Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Trevor Nunn and Peter Shaffer.
Join Footlights for two nights showcasing the finest sketches, songs and stand-up from some of the country’s finest student comedians.
It is on the stage on March 4 and 11.
Running time to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £13 to £23, via www.cambridgeartstheatre.com/whats-on/footlights-0
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages