Ethereal folk singer Emily Mae Winters to perform at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Ethereal folk singer Emily Mae Winters will perform at the Cambridge Junction on Saturday December 2.
Hailed as having a voice that will stop you in your tracks, Emily Mae Winters’ songs are quickly permeating the folk and acoustic scene. And this show will be part of her second tour of the year.
Her debut album, ‘Siren Serenade’, builds upon the transatlantic sounds on her EP ‘Foreign Waters’ which earned her a host of emerging artist awards nominations including winning the Guardian song writing contest. It was also selected as one of Acoustic Magazine’s ‘Best Summer Releases’.
Support comes from Rosalie’s Lover.
Doors open at 7pm. For tickets, £6 each, call the box office at 01223 511511 or visit www.junction.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
The concert takes place in J3 of the venue.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse