Fleetwood Mac tribute band to perform at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Legendary hits which have enchanted fans for decades will be performed in Cambridge this spring, as the internationally recognised Fleetwood Mac tribute show takes to the stage.
The group has delighted more than a million music-lovers since they formed, and now, Rumours of Fleetwood Mac are returning to the UK to launch their stunning new production.
Accompanied by their priceless gold seal of approval from the original band’s founding member, Mick Fleetwood, the group are set to perform some of the most iconic songs in rock history.
The likes of ‘Go Your Own Way, ‘Everywhere’, ‘Little Lies’ and the legendary ‘The Chain’ are all set to feature, with the band’s softer rock records like ‘Gypsy’ and ‘Sara’ on the list too.
Rumours of Fleetwood Mac have recently been joined onstage by the original band’s guitarist Rick Vito, who played with the group between 1987 and 1991 after Lindsey Buckingham temporarily left the band.
You may also want to watch:
Fleetwood Mac are known the world over for selling more 100 million records and delighting fans with their poetic lyrics, iconic guitar riffs, and mesmerising stage shows.
Led by the queen of rock n’ roll and vocalist, Stevie Nicks, the band is made up of fellow American and lead guitarist Lindsey Buckingham, as well as bass player John McVie, Christine McVie on keyboard, and Mick Fleetwood on drums.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
Taking audiences through a cacophony of sound from the 60s London blues scene right through to the staggering success of the band’s work in the 70s and 80s, Rumours of Fleetwood Mac promises a night to remember.
Tickets are yet to go on sale but start at £25, with a £2.50 booking fee.
The event, on March 29, will be at the Cambridge Corn Exchange and doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
For more information, visit cambridgelivetrust.co.uk/cornex/events/rumours-fleetwood-mac