Five Ely artists to showcase work at London’s Espacio Gallery
- Credit: Archant
Five Ely artists are to show their work in London’s Brick Lane this month.
The exhibition, entitled Form & Vision, will feature work from painters Pam Winbolt from Kenny Hill, Stuart Green from Queen Adelaide, Natalie McIntyre from Wilburton and Terry Beard from Wicken, alongside ceramicist Stephen Murfitt, also from Wicken.
Artist/curator Terry Beard has invited a select group of artists from the Aspachio gallery to join her in revealing their core concerns and ‘The result is an inventive and vigorous investigation into the human condition and the world we inhabit’.
She said the result is an inventive and vigorous investigation into the human condition and the world we inhabit.
There is a private viewing tomorrow night from 6-9pm.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition runs until Sunday September 13 at the Espacio Gallery, 159 Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 7DG.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse