Fan the flames of fun at Haddenham’s first ever Bonfire night
- Credit: Archant
Haddenham is welcoming its first ever annual Bonfire and fireworks display tomorrow evening.
The village’s first ever display, which is to be held at Fairchild’s Meadow, off Chewells Lane, was organised by the Haddenham Bonfire Committee.
The committee raised funds in order for the display to go ahead by hosting a series of events, including fetes and cake stalls.
Admission to the display is £5 per adult, £2.50 for children and children who bring their own ‘guy’ are free.
Gates open 6.30pm with the guy judging at 7.15pm and the fireworks display at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Personal sparklers and fireworks are not permitted.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Man found dead in March
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 10 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public