Famous film director David Puttnam and son Sacha to perform ‘multi-media live music event’ at Bury Festival
- Credit: Archant
Celebrity film director David Puttnam and his son Sacha will perform at The Apex Lounge as part of Bury Festival next week.
Puttnam Plays Puttnam, which comes to the venue on Tuesday May 24, is a ‘multi-media live music event’ featuring ‘classical arrangements of music from films including Chariots of Fire, The Mission, Midnight Express and The Killing Fields.
Suffolk-born violinist Rosemary Hinton, who recently graduated from the Royal Academy of Music, will be joining David (presenter) and Sacha (piano).
Tickets; £20 for adults and £5 for under-25s are available from www.theapex.co.uk
A discount for Festival Friends is also available.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 10 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony