Even more names added to Cambridge Rock Festival 2016
- Credit: Archant
The main stage line-up for this year’s Cambridge Rock Festival has just got even bigger!
Among the latest additions are Atomic Rooster, who will play the main support slot on Thursday. The band ceased activity in 1983 but are being reborn at the festival – their first gig for 33 years, featuring two of their early 70s members, Pete French and Steve Bolton.
Friday’s main support for Jim Cregan (Rod Stewart’s guitarist and co-songwriter) has also been announced – the CRF welcomes
Welsh wizards Son Of Man will perform on Friday before headliner Jim Cregan.
Two bands have been added to Sunday’s line-up: T Clemente Band, who are flying in from San Francisco to play their first UK festival, and The Heather Findlay Band, who will present ‘The Illusion’s Reckoning’ album live in full.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere throughout the weekend there will be blues music, acoustic, folk and rock, all under the cover of marquees.
Cambridge Rock Festival runs from Thursday 4 to Sunday 7 August at Haggis Farm Polo Club.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
For more information visit www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk or call 01353 749749.