Escape Room to debut at Oliver Cromwell’s House, Ely
- Credit: Archant
Ely’s first pop-up Escape Room is coming to Oliver Cromwell’s House at the weekend.
The premise is: locate clues, solve puzzles and find the golden key within 60 minutes to complete the mission and escape otherwise guards will return…
“Gather friends, family or colleagues together and see how well you work together in this fun but challenging activity that will be a talking point for weeks to come,” say organisers.
“This is the perfect activity to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary or just an excuse for a memorable activity.”
Popular worldwide, Escape Rooms is being presented by “Puzzle Master” for the first event of its kind in Ely.
You may also want to watch:
Sessions cost £80 and are ideally suited for between four and eight people.
Bookings are being taken for 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm and 4pm slots on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 September, and October 1 and 2.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
Contact Ely Tourist Information Centre on 01353 662062 or email email@example.com or visit www.visitely.org.uk for more information.