Escape Room to debut at Oliver Cromwell’s House, Ely
- Credit: Archant
Ely’s first pop-up Escape Room is coming to Oliver Cromwell’s House at the weekend.
The premise is: locate clues, solve puzzles and find the golden key within 60 minutes to complete the mission and escape otherwise guards will return…
“Gather friends, family or colleagues together and see how well you work together in this fun but challenging activity that will be a talking point for weeks to come,” say organisers.
“This is the perfect activity to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary or just an excuse for a memorable activity.”
Popular worldwide, Escape Rooms is being presented by “Puzzle Master” for the first event of its kind in Ely.
You may also want to watch:
Sessions cost £80 and are ideally suited for between four and eight people.
Bookings are being taken for 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm and 4pm slots on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 September, and October 1 and 2.
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 8 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Author opens school’s new library
Contact Ely Tourist Information Centre on 01353 662062 or email email@example.com or visit www.visitely.org.uk for more information.