Enjoy an Evening with Gervase Phinn in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Gervase Phinn is coming to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this weekend to share his tales of school life in front of a live audience.
Having toured theatres across the country for over a decade, An Evening with Gervase Phinn will see the author and educator divulge his ‘hilarious and sometimes poignant tales of life as a Schools Inspector in the Yorkshire Dales’.
Described in the Guardian as a ‘born raconteur,’ Phinn has been touring and selling out theatres across the country for more than 10 years.
Featured on Radio 4’s Book of the Week and Book at Bedtime slots, he has also written a wide range of children’s poetry and fiction, not to mention hilarious books for adults like Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and a Wayne in a Manger.
Phinn has spent the last 10 years developing a hilarious stand-up routine based on his unique experiences in and around education.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place on Sunday, June 28, from 7.30pm, and tickets, which cost £17.50 + £1 booking fee, are available from http://www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk/.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound