Enjoy a family day out at the races
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Racecourse is offering an afternoon of exciting jump racing and free family entertainment on October 5.
Among an array of entertainment being lined up is Pulsar Laser Quest, a racehorse simulator, a bungee trampoline, an obstacle course and a bouncy castle.
The racecourse’s new mascot Gerald will also be on course entertaining families.
Accompanied children under 18 are given free admission, while adult tickets are £13.50 when purchased in advance at www.huntingdon-racecourse.co.uk or on the ticket hotline on 0844 579 3007.
Nadia Gollings, manager of Huntingdon Racecourse, said: “Our Sunday meeting in October is popular for families. It’s a splendid chance for them to enjoy an affordable day out at the races. We’re laying lots of entertainment and, as always, accompanied kids go free.”
You may also want to watch:
Gates will be open from 11.50am for a first race time of 1.50pm. Adult tickets on the day are £15. Students, with appropriate identification, receive a third off, while senior citizens can join the Jubilee Club to receive valuable admission discounts.
The course is located at Brampton, half-a-mile from junction 22 of the A14.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry