Ely songwriter to release new EP
- Credit: Archant
Singer songwriter Mark Ellis is preparing for the release of his new EP, called Measures.
Ellis is a former member of the band Hamfatter, which secured a deal with Peter Jones on the BBC show Dragons’ Den in 2008.
Since the band parted, Ellis has sought a new direction and, in the last year, has shared the stage with artists as diverse as Feeder frontman Grant Nicholas, and UK rock favourites The Subways.
Mark is a multi-instrumentalist who enjoyed turbulent success early in his career as drummer of Hamfatter, including a top three hit on the UK indie chart, British and European tours and several national TV and radio appearances.
Since then Mark has focussed on writing and performing his own songs with honesty, simplicity and integrity.
You may also want to watch:
Measures will be released on July 6 and is available via http://www.markellisofficial.com/latest/
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor