Ely Photographic Club put on a show
ELY Photographic Club is staging its 40th anniversary exhibition this weekend at the Cathedral Centre on Palace Green, to showcase work created by its members over the last year.
Visitors are welcome to take a look betweeen 10am and 4pm on Saturday and Sunday (August 31, September 1), and entry is free.
There will be a wide range of photographs on show, with some offered for sale.
Formed in the 1974, the club now has more than 30 members. The club meets on Wednesday evenings at 7.30pm in the library at the Ely Community College, Downham Road, Ely, with the season running from September to May.
Membership costs £30 plus £1 per evening per season.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.elyphotographicclub.co.uk
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol