Not to worry, there’s something for all the family at Ely Markets’ Bank Holiday celebrations
- Credit: Archant
It’s set to be an exciting few days ahead for Ely Markets over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
As part of their 'Celebration of Summer' event lasting four days, visitors will be able to engage with a host of attractions, such as a range of street food, different craft stalls live entertainment.
On Friday, August 23, there will be a 'Late Summer Late' featuring live music, street food and children's entertainment between 4-9.30pm.
A food, craft and farmers' market will take place on Saturday, August 24 on the Market Place and Dolphin Lane from 8.30am to 3.30pm, holding a varied selection of artisan food and drink.
Then on Sunday, August 25 and Monday, August 26, families can get involved with crafts and other entertainment, with street food on hand between 10am-4pm.
Free parking is available for all visitors attending the event.
For more information on the event and Ely Markets, visit http://elymarkets.co.uk/.
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told