Not to worry, there’s something for all the family at Ely Markets’ Bank Holiday celebrations
- Credit: Archant
It’s set to be an exciting few days ahead for Ely Markets over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
As part of their 'Celebration of Summer' event lasting four days, visitors will be able to engage with a host of attractions, such as a range of street food, different craft stalls live entertainment.
On Friday, August 23, there will be a 'Late Summer Late' featuring live music, street food and children's entertainment between 4-9.30pm.
A food, craft and farmers' market will take place on Saturday, August 24 on the Market Place and Dolphin Lane from 8.30am to 3.30pm, holding a varied selection of artisan food and drink.
Then on Sunday, August 25 and Monday, August 26, families can get involved with crafts and other entertainment, with street food on hand between 10am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Free parking is available for all visitors attending the event.
For more information on the event and Ely Markets, visit http://elymarkets.co.uk/.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'