Ely comedy ensemble Break An Egg set for date at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based comedy ensemble Break An Egg will bring their age-defying sketch show, Scrambled, to the Cambridge Junction this month.
“The ninety-minute one-man two-woman two-more-men and another man show merges comedy, singing, social media, wigs and a large dollop of ad libitum,” say promoters.
“The show sizzles with a variety of sketches that collide and clash keeping the performers on their toes.”
Rich Dodd, one of the founders of the group, said: “Our comedy goes back to classic sketch comedy roots. We’re not themed or stylised, we just want to write witty comedy sketches and make people laugh.
“We’re a bit like The Two Ronnies, Monty Python and ‘Allo ‘Allo all put into a comedy blender.”
You may also want to watch:
The show comes to the Junction on Thursday July 21 from 8pm.
Tickets cost £12 (general admission) and £10 (concessions).
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment