Ely Cathedral Centre’s latest craft fair offers more than 30 stalls selling hand-made goods, jewellery and artwork
- Credit: Archant
Crafters will display and sell their work at a fair this weekend which returns due to popular demand.
More than 30 stalls will be set up across all three floors at Ely Cathedral Centre for Saturday’s fair.
For sale will be original prints, hand-made bath products, stained glass, knitted goods, hand-made toys, gifts, cards, jewellery, artwork and much more.
David Scates, Ely centre manager, said: “Following the success of previous craft fairs, crafters and members of the public were keen for the cathedral centre to hold another round of fairs.
“Not only will it enable visitors to Ely to source that perfect memento of their visit, it will show off the facilities on offer at the centre and promote them to a wider audience.”
You may also want to watch:
The fair runs from 10am-3pm. Admission is 50p for adults, children under 16 free. Refreshments will be available from the cafe.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony