Organisers 'thrilled' for return of city's pagan and alternative fayre
- Credit: Michael Rouse
From handmade jewellery to crystals and metal work will be on offer for visitors to this year’s Ely Autumn Pagan and Alternative Fayre.
The autumn fayre, organised by Amber Ankh Events, will have a range artisans, craftspeople, traders and mediums for visitors to try out.
Different local businesses and exhibitors, as well as those from further afield, will be present while there is also an outdoor trading area, too.
Matthew Routledge, owner of Amber Ankh Events, said: “We are thrilled to be bringing this event back to Ely.
“We’ve added an outside trading area on The Maltings Green, and more traders inside – with everything from mead to metal art, crystals to creative artists.”
Tickets are £2 per person and the fayre takes place at The Maltings in Ely between 10am-5pm on September 26.
To buy tickets and for more information, visit the event’s Facebook page or email email@example.com.
The event follows on from the spring Pagan and Alternative Fayre in Ely in May, which returned for the first time since 2019 due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident