Electric Eel Unplugged comes to the Babylon Gallery, Ely
THE Electric Eel series of live music gigs return to Ely on Friday in a new ‘unplugged’ version in the Babylon Gallery.
Electric Eel Unplugged is an acoustic showcase, featuring both well established local musicians and new faces.
Performers include John Barry and the humorous tales of ‘Easily Pleased’, who are joined by local young musicians, Just William and Ross Howard.
Lorry Spry, ADeC’s Creative Apprentice, who is organising the even,t said: “This will be the first show I have put on as part of my apprenticeship with ADeC. I decided to bring back the Electric Eel, which I remember performing at as a young musician.
“It’s a great opportunity to give a professional performance opportunity to local musicians and the Babylon is a great space.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really looking forward to the show. I’ve had a lot of the support and encouragement from both the performers and my ADeC colleagues.”
Doors open at 7pm, with the first act starting at 7.30pm. Tickets are �5 each, and can be bought from ADeC, The Babylon Gallery, or via the ADeC Box Office on 01353 616991.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
For more information visit the ADeC website www.adec.org.uk