Electric Eel Unplugged comes to the Babylon Gallery, Ely
THE Electric Eel series of live music gigs return to Ely on Friday in a new ‘unplugged’ version in the Babylon Gallery.
Electric Eel Unplugged is an acoustic showcase, featuring both well established local musicians and new faces.
Performers include John Barry and the humorous tales of ‘Easily Pleased’, who are joined by local young musicians, Just William and Ross Howard.
Lorry Spry, ADeC’s Creative Apprentice, who is organising the even,t said: “This will be the first show I have put on as part of my apprenticeship with ADeC. I decided to bring back the Electric Eel, which I remember performing at as a young musician.
“It’s a great opportunity to give a professional performance opportunity to local musicians and the Babylon is a great space.
“I’m really looking forward to the show. I’ve had a lot of the support and encouragement from both the performers and my ADeC colleagues.”
Doors open at 7pm, with the first act starting at 7.30pm. Tickets are �5 each, and can be bought from ADeC, The Babylon Gallery, or via the ADeC Box Office on 01353 616991.
- 1 Fire crews called to car fire on railway line
- 2 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 3 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 4 Councillor quits as voters get set for two Ely by-elections
- 5 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 6 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 7 Caravan site wants 10 new lodges to cope with demand
- 8 Drink-driver 'almost hit police car' in crash
- 9 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 10 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
For more information visit the ADeC website www.adec.org.uk