Eerie Ely Guided Ghost Walks return to Oliver Cromwell’s House next month
- Credit: Archant
Eerie Ely Guided Ghost Walks return to Oliver Cromwell’s House in the city next month.
Running from September 7 to November 30, the ghost walks take place every Thursday at 7pm.
“Ely - by day, a tranquil pocket city in the heart of East Anglia…” say promoters.
“A beautiful riverside and a bustling centre. But by night, the city is a different place.
“Join The Night Watchman as he takes you on a tour of Ely by Twilight, exploring the hidden horrors, terrifying tales and things that go bump in the dark.”
You may also want to watch:
Tours leave promptly at 7pm from Oliver Cromwell’s House and tickets must be pre-booked.
“Dates don’t fit? Looking for a unique birthday or anniversary celebration? A corporate event with a difference or a family gathering like no other? Please feel free to contact us to organise a private group tour - minimum eight people and a maximum of 25,” add promoters.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
Admission costs £8 per person and can be booked via http://www.olivercromwellshouse.co.uk