Ed Byrne comes of age with his Roaring Forties show at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
A self-confessed miserable old man since the age of 23, Ed Byrne is now in his 40s.
While for others this might result in a crisis that prompts the purchase of a sports car, Ed embraces middle age with open arms.
Join at Cambridge Corn Exchange as he truly comes of age and gives out his clarion cry: “I am in my Forties. HEAR ME ROAR!”
Ed has enjoyed huge critical and popular success in the UK and Ireland. He has performed hit tours, sold out many runs at the Edinburgh Fringe, had a successful two-week run in the West End and appeared on radio, television, the stage and the big screen.
Ed is making a return visit for his Roaring Forties show at Cambridge Corn Exchange, on Friday November 15 at 8pm. The show is suitable for over-12s.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £22.50. To purchase, contact the box office on 01223 357851.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station