Don’t Panic - classic wartime comedy is on the way at The Brook in Soham
- Credit: Archant
The award-winning Viva Theatre Company will perform a live stage version of the classic wartime comedy Dad’s Army from Thursday June 15 to Saturday 17.
The Saturday matinee has been added because of demand for tickets from: wegottickets.com or 01353 722228.
The show is at The Brook in Soham, where the audience can also enjoy wartime entertainment and an exhibition about the Second World War in the area.
The production will feature well-known episodes from the popular TV series.
Rehearsals started in January and the cast has also had training from experts ranging from military drill to morris dancing.
You may also want to watch:
Director Frank Crosby said: “Dad’s Army is a national treasure and we have been careful to be faithful to the original, even replicating the Walmington-On-Sea church hall.”
Tickets from: 01353 722228.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound