Ely family set to launch new children’s book this weekend
- Credit: Archant
An Ely family are releasing a new children’s book this weekend.
The first edition of 'No Time for Tea' will be revealed at a launch event in Willingham this Saturday (June 29).
The book has been put together by grandparents Pat and Mike Dittner from Haddenham, Anton and Charlotte Dittner from Soham who have a young daughter and Eleanor and Gareth Beddoe, parents of two from Essex.
Mike said: "We'd love people to drop in and meet the authors and relax in the café, and of course, there will be toys and activities for the children."
'No Time for Tea' is a children's book aimed at three to five-year-olds and introduces Doctor Lottie, a busy working mum, as she goes through her busy day.
You may also want to watch:
The launch event will be held at The Book and Warren café between 11am-3pm.
After the event, the book will be available in all local bookshops and at www.doctorlottie.co.uk.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse