Demonstrator to bring All Good things to flower club
- Credit: Archant
The City of Ely Flower Club is hosting a demonstration next Thursday (April 16).
The event is taking place at 7.15pm at Ely College, in Downham Road, and area demonstrator Ann Colby will be putting on a display entitled All Good Things.
Doors to Needhams Hall open 7pm and visitors are welcome to attend.
Club member Margaret Dooling said: “We have a sales table where you can buy flower arranging sundries. Come along and have a relaxing evening watching wonderful floral designs being created, meet new friends and also a chance to win a flower arrangement in the raffle.”
Entrance for members is £2 and £5 for visitors, including tea or coffee and biscuits.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Grace Bent on 01353 661457 or Margaret Dooling on 01353 610436.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station