Experience life in World War II at re-enactment event
- Credit: Denny Abbey and The Farmland Museum
Experience life in the Second World War this August bank holiday weekend at a ‘special’ World War II event.
Visitors are invited to head down to Denny Abbey and the Farmland Museum in Cambridge to see live music, 1940s displays, children’s crafts, wartime vehicles and exciting re-enactments.
Sarah Michael, The Farmland Museum Manager said: “This is a special event and normal admission rates apply.
“Annual passes will not be issued and are not valid for entry.”
The event runs across Sunday 29 and Monday 30 of the August bank holiday weekend from 10am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
English heritage members can pay a reduced fee of £3.50 for an adult and £2.50 for a child.
Tickets can be booked now at https://www.dennyfarmlandmuseum.org.uk/
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour