Day course at Babylon Gallery to focus on Picasso’s life and work
- Credit: Archant
Head to the Babylon Gallery in Waterside, Ely, for a day school focusing on Picasso’s life and work next month.
Hosted by Workers’ Educational Association teacher Fiona Lucraft, the one-day school for people of all ages takes place on Friday September 22 from 10am to 4pm.
“Pablo Picasso, one of the most recognised figures of 20th century art who co-created such styles as cubism and surrealism, was among the most innovative, influential, and prolific artists of all time,” say organisers.
“Learn more about his life and works surrounded by his etchings and lithographs prior to the opening of an exhibition of his work in the Babylon Gallery.”
The course is limited to 30 places so book early to avoid disappointment.
You may also want to watch:
Admission costs £25 and includes teas and coffees, lunch costs an extra £5.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.babylonarts.org.uk/gallery/exhibitions.htm
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 Heroin dealer kept machete at home