David Bowie ‘never before seen’ photo exhibition coming to Cambourne
- Credit: Archant
A UK exhibition tour of many ‘never before seen’ photographs of David Bowie is set to visit Cambourne in Cambridgeshire this autumn.
Off Beat Lounge, in conjunction with David Bowie’s official photographer Denis O’Regan, is beginning a UK tour of Mini dealerships, exhibiting forty photographs, many unseen by the public, documenting Denis’ time touring the world with David Bowie.
As well as being official photographer to Bowie during the 1983 Serious Moonlight tour, the 1987 Glass Spider tour and the 1990 Sound and Vision tour, Denis O’ Regan was the photographer at the Concert for Diana and Live Aid.
Through the 1980s and 1990s, Denis toured the world as official photographer to the Rolling Stones, Queen, Duran Duran, Pink Floyd, Spandau Ballet, Thin Lizzy, Neil Diamond and the Bee Gees.
Off Beat Lounge specialise in the publication and exhibition of limited edition, fine art rock photography.
You may also want to watch:
This is their second UK tour, following last year’s Bruce Springsteen exhibition tour, which saw fans travelling from across Europe to attend.
The collaboration between Denis O’Regan and Off Beat Lounge will mean that fans can view this unique and personal photographic collection of David Bowie at one night exhibition events, giving them the chance to see rare, intimate moments from backstage, relaxing between gigs and on stage.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
Denis will also be in attendance, giving some ticket holders a chance to attend a meet and greet ‘question and answer’ session, as Denis chats about his life on the road with one of the worlds biggest rock icons.
Tickets to attend the ‘David and I..’ event are limited and available via Ticketweb.
The tour visits the Elms Mini Showroom, Sheepfold Lane, Cambourne for one night only on Thursday October 13.