Dance to the Music with Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff at Peterborough Cresset
- Credit: Archant
‘Dance to the Music’, a dance show like no other, is at the Peterborough Cresset on February 11.
It is created by and stars Kristina Rihanoff, one of the most renowned dancers and
choreographers from BBC1’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’.
Kristina will once again team up with her former professional dance partner, Robin Windsor, who starred on ‘Strictly’ for four years.
Also gracing the stage will be Oksana Platero, who partnered Judge Rinder on series 14 of the hit show and is famous for her jaw-dropping lifts.
You may also want to watch:
Oksana’s husband Jonathan Platero will also be joining the cast.
Joining Kristina, Robin and Oksana are a full cast of dancers, plus two singers - X Factor finalist Chris Maloney and singer-songwriter Beth Sherburn.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
The audience will experience the evolution of dance through musical eras, starting from the roaring twenties, with tap and Charleston, going through every decade of dance crazes up to modern day Ballroom and Latin.
The show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets, £27.50 to £51.50 via https://cresset.ticketsolve.com/shows/873580011