Dance Ensemblé to Take A Step in fighting Parkinson’s disease with Junction performances
- Credit: Archant
Dance Ensemblé, a community dance group that uses dance to raise money for health related charities, will perform at the Cambridge Junction in January.
Take A Step, which is the product of over 12 months of work focused on raising funds and awareness for Parkinson’s UK - a charity that funds research and offers support to those diagnosed with the condition, takes place in J2 on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 January.
The Junction’s box office and bar will open an hour before the show starts.
Cakes and Parkinson’s UK items will also be on sale during the performance, as well as a charity raffle with prizes donated by local businesses.
The performance dates are Friday at 7.30pm and Saturday at 2pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £16 and are available from www.junction.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01223 511 511.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation