Create a glass coaster or hanging decoration during workship at Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
Create your own fused glass coaster or hanging decoration during a workship at Babylon Gallery next month.
Led by June Massey, member of the Creative Glass Guild, three one hour taster sessions – at 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 3pm - will be held on Sunday October 1. June said: “Use your creative skills to design and make a unique fused glass coaster/hanging decoration.
“Work with a variety of materials, including pre-cut glass pieces, copper foil, stringers (spaghetti-like strands of glass) and confetti (paper-thin shards of glass).
“No previous experience required. All ages are welcome but children must be accompanied by an adult.”
The cost is £15 (including materials) and there is a maximum of eight people per session (groups welcome).
You may also want to watch:
Your coaster will be fired in June’s kiln and will be ready to collect from Babylon Gallery or may be sent to you (p&p £3) within seven days.
Visit www.babylonarts.org.uk or call 01353 616991 to book or just turn up on the day.
- 1 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 10 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony