Craig David announced for next year’s Newmarket Nights
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum selling artist Craig David has been announced as the first act for next year’s Newmarket Nights.
After initially rising to success with hit single 7 Days in 2000, the Grammy and Brit Award winner has made a triumphant return to the UK charts.
His single When The Bassline Drops with Big Narstie marked his comeback prior to the release of the number one album Following My Intuition.
The singer, rapper and record producer’s new album, entitled The Time Is Now is out in January.
The announcement of Craig David follows the confirmation that The Vamps will headline the family-friendly Summer Saturday Live on August 25 next year.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are delighted to confirm Craig David’s first headline show at Newmarket Nights on July 20.
“His live shows are renowned, having sold out arenas across the country and I have no doubt we are instore for an incredible performance full of hits.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
Tickets will be on sale at 8am on Friday 15th December via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday 13th December. Tickets are priced starting at £29.