Craig David announced for next year’s Newmarket Nights
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum selling artist Craig David has been announced as the first act for next year’s Newmarket Nights.
After initially rising to success with hit single 7 Days in 2000, the Grammy and Brit Award winner has made a triumphant return to the UK charts.
His single When The Bassline Drops with Big Narstie marked his comeback prior to the release of the number one album Following My Intuition.
The singer, rapper and record producer’s new album, entitled The Time Is Now is out in January.
The announcement of Craig David follows the confirmation that The Vamps will headline the family-friendly Summer Saturday Live on August 25 next year.
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are delighted to confirm Craig David’s first headline show at Newmarket Nights on July 20.
“His live shows are renowned, having sold out arenas across the country and I have no doubt we are instore for an incredible performance full of hits.”
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 6 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 7 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 8 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 9 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 10 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
Tickets will be on sale at 8am on Friday 15th December via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday 13th December. Tickets are priced starting at £29.