Cottenham Arts group prepare to exhibit work at the newly relaunched Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
Cottenham Arts is preparing to launch its autumn exhibition which opens at the Babylon Gallery in Ely later this month.
Among the artists showcasing their work are Hannah Button, Clive Dawson, Janet Hathiramani, Jane Morwood, Joanne Phanco and Shane Swann.
Six members of the group will be exhibiting together for the first time, although they have all exhibited separately at venues ranging from the Cambridge Drawing Society to Spitalfields Gallery, London to Cambridge Open Studios.
The group meet regularly to network, support and encourage each other in their work and say that a number of different mediums of artwork will be on show.
The exhibition will be open from 11am to 5pm from Wednesday October 21 to Monday November 2.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the gallery is free and donations are welcomed.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on