Cottenham Arts group prepare to exhibit work at the newly relaunched Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
Cottenham Arts is preparing to launch its autumn exhibition which opens at the Babylon Gallery in Ely later this month.
Among the artists showcasing their work are Hannah Button, Clive Dawson, Janet Hathiramani, Jane Morwood, Joanne Phanco and Shane Swann.
Six members of the group will be exhibiting together for the first time, although they have all exhibited separately at venues ranging from the Cambridge Drawing Society to Spitalfields Gallery, London to Cambridge Open Studios.
The group meet regularly to network, support and encourage each other in their work and say that a number of different mediums of artwork will be on show.
The exhibition will be open from 11am to 5pm from Wednesday October 21 to Monday November 2.
Entry to the gallery is free and donations are welcomed.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 3 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV
- 10 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team