Community choir Witchford Voices to perform their Christmas concert in Soham.
THE last few tickets are still available to see community choir Witchford Voices perform their only Christmas concert this year.
The choir - which performed to a sell-out crowd at Ely Cathedral last December and carried out a European tour in May - will sing a selection of well-known songs and Christmas carols during their show at The Brook in Soham on Wednesday December 19.
Witchford Voices has amassed a great reputation across East Cambridgeshire and beyond, and is already booked to perform at The Last Post ceremony at The Menin Gate in Ypres, Belgium, as part of their 2014 European engagements.
Choir manager Keith Gallois said: “The choir is really looking forward to performing for a new audience, as this will be our first outing to The Brook in Soham.
“The set is a mixture of new songs and old favourites – I think everyone’s in for a real treat. This will be our only Christmas concert, and we have a very loyal following, so we’re expecting ticket sales to be fast-moving.”
You may also want to watch:
The performance is at 8pm, with doors open at 7pm. Tickets cost �8 for adults, and �5 for under 16s. Tickets from The Brook on 01353 721748, or the box office 01353 669759 or call in at Burrows Bookshop, Ely.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress