Comedian Paul Chowdhry to headline charity event at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Paul Chowdhry will headline a charity event at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on March 5.
Mastana, now in its 21st year, is an Asian cultural fusion show combining singing, dancing, drama and comedy.
“As with every year, all of the profits will be given to our chosen charities,” said Gopija Nanthagopan, who is one of the organisers.
“This year we will be supporting Winter Comfort, a charity supporting the homeless in Cambridge, and the Akshaya Patra Foundation, a charity supporting small communities in India.”
Tickets; £11.25-£27, available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk/cornex/events/mastana-2017
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'